ReaSoft Network Drive Features
ReaSoft Network Drive is a unique application that combines several features in one. In spite of the the fact that all the features are quite different, they are all unified by the ability to create a network drive using both local and network sources.
"Linked folders" allows to:
- Select several local or network folders and combine them into one network drive
- Set sharing and security rules (compare with sharing several folders)
- Manipulate the initial files located on the network drive directly
Linked folders allows to select several local or network folders and combine them into one network drive. Moreover, sharing and security rules may be set for the drive on the whole, that is, undoubtedly, more practical than setting the rules for each shared folder. As some users may be informed, Windows allows "Map Network Drive" service that maps only one folder to the drive. However, ReaSoft Network Drive removes this restriction. Henceforth you can map several folders to drive, without any limitations.
"Container file" allows to:
- Keep the content of the virtual drive in one file
- Set the size and specify the path to the container file
- Encrypt the data on the drive
Container file function permits to keep the content of the virtual drive in one file. What is more, using this function one may set the size (fixed or variable) and specify the path to the container file. The additional feature, supported by this type of file is data encryption. Thus, the user may store his or her top secret data in one protected with encryption file.
"Multi-located container file" allows to:
- Create several container files
- Locate file on different local drives or network folders
- Divide a container file into several parts that permits to create a virtual drive of needed volume
Multi-located container file is almost the same as "Container file" with the difference that the former supports creation of several container files and allows to locate them on different local drives or network folders. As a matter of fact, a multi-located container file is divided into several parts located on different network computers that makes the file unlimited in volume since you may add a new folder at any time.
ReaSoft Network Drive screenshots
We are ready and willing to help you realize all the power available to you with ReaSoft Network Drive.
Please refer to our support section
for description on all available support options and our contact information.